Hey out there..
Yesterday I was in Milano with my mom. We had a great day in an awesome city..
Everyone knows that Milano is the fashion metropole, and I’m gonna show you some pictures of one of my most beautiful days.
– the Duomo – – Piazza del Duomo – – me in front of the Duomo –
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele – – Louis Vuitton store –
– Céline store at Via Montenapoleone – – Céline bags –
– Abercrombie & Fitch store – – I’m wearing an Abercrombie sweater –
– at the biggest Zara store I’ve ever seen, just amazing – Honestly, I’m a Zara lover!!
my yesterday’s outfit: shirt//Zara, trousers//Zara, fur gilet//Zara, shoes//Unisa, bag//Liebeskind;
I really enjoyed the day, and I’m looking forward to going there soon.
j’adore cette ville!!
in love, Lisa